Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Photographs on the site
Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs displayed on the website reflect the actual product. Imagery is often provided by suppliers and brands, and sometimes changes in colour between the photo and actual product can occur. Due to difficulties when photographing products, some may appear larger or smaller than their actual size when represented on the site.
When you purchase goods or services via the website you must pay for those goods and services at the time of purchase, in the manner as specified on the website.
All orders are subject to the availability of goods. We may reject or cancel any order due to unavailability of any good. If for any reason a good is not available, we will endeavour to notify the non-availability on this website.
Please note, modifications to your online order cannot be made once placed. If you would like to adjust your order, please contact email@example.com to arrange a cancellation.
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods, applicable delivery charges, and dispatched your order. Once your order has been dispatched to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
Your Consumer Law Rights
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods.
In addition to the rights conferred by the Australian Consumer Law, the express warranties and policies set out in these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase apply.
Change of Mind Exchange & Refund Policy
We understand that buying watches online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or suit you! For change of mind purchases, you have 30 days to obtain an exchange. You have 30 days if you wish to refund your purchase. The important thing to remember is that we want the watch you purchase from Watches Galore to be perfect for you.
Refund - 30 day money back guarantee:
- Subject to inspection must be in re-sellable unworn condition
- Proof of purchase
- Returned in original box
- Refund must be returned in same method of payment
Exchange - 30 day exchange policy:
- 30 day exchange available for watches with proof of purchase if in unworn re-sellable condition. Must have original watch box, warranty and links that have been removed by Bevilles team member. Conditions as above)
- Condition of watch is based on the assessment by a Watches Galore team member.
As outlined above in the Australian Consumer Law section, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The benefits under this Change of Mind Returns & Exchange policy are in addition to all rights
and remedies conveyed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Act and the Australian Consumer Law to which you may already be entitled. This policy does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies.
- Typographic errors on the site, and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction
- Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and Watches Galore will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.
- If any goods are listed on this website with incorrect price or information, Watches Galore reserves the right to cancel an order of these goods. If you have made payment for an order with goods with an incorrect price or information, Watches Galore will refund the full amount paid by you. By purchasing goods from Watches Galore, you acknowledge and agree that Watches Galore is under no obligation to sell goods online if those goods in particular are listed with incorrect pricing and information.
Disclaimer in relation to the website
Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, the existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.